The automotive industry is rapidly changing and faces the following challenges:
- Shortened product development cycles
- Increased product complexity where embedded software replaces mechanical features and where electronic content drives the complexity
- Ever increasing globalization with global markets, global platform design, global transplant and knock-down manufacturing and global importer & distributor channels. This leads to high inventory and logistic costs.
- Increasing regulations in Finance area (SOX) and Quality & Safety area.
- Increasing need for collaboration and real-time insight
- Increasing commodity and energy prices
- Products and Manufacturing needs to be sustainable
- More proactive customers demanding highly configurable cars together with increased competition and market saturation puts pressure on the profit of car manufactures
- Manufacturing plants demand high output and efficiency to meets ROI requirements
- Fragmented R&D departments are unable to deliver desired innovations quickly and in high quality
- Volatility in Global Supply Networks challenges efficacy of supply networks
IncQ Consulting with its experienced consultants can help you turn these challenges into opportunities with the help of SAP Software (IS Automotive).
Lower recordable accident frequency & Lower Scrap
Asset Visibility and Performance
Identify and monitor key performance indicators related to equipment and system health
Environment, Health, and Safety
Reduce environment, health, and safety risks to help ensure safety and business continuity
Quality Management and Compliance
Quality management and compliance that exceed expectations
Shorter Time to Market for New Products & Higher Revenue
Continuous Product and Service Innovation
Identify opportunities to transform concepts into products & optimize project management processes.
Integrated Product Development for Discrete Industries
Enable a consistent & accurate view of product data for design collaboration & strategic sourcing.
Product Safety and Stewardship for Discrete Industries
Ensure product safety and environmental compliance throughout the product lifecycle
Higher Capacity Utilization & Lower Manufacturing Costs
Product Planning and Execution
Improve operational planning processes for demand and supply, match supply to demand
Operational Procurement & Inbound Logistics for Direct Material
Standardize operations & processes for suppliers and promote real time visibility into material demand.
Eliminate waste of all kind, such as costs associated with excess inventory, labor, and poor quality.
Enable simulations & insight into material capacity & labor constraints for highly variant products.
Promote tight process integration and real-time visibility with customers & logistics service providers.
Lower Transportation Costs & Higher Forecast Accuracy
Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning
Anticipate change and make the adjustments to manage risks and opportunities
Demand and Supply Planning
Improve operational planning processes across demand and supply
Manage with the best-in-class transportation management system
Improve planning and optimization of warehouse operations
Service Parts Management
Integrate customer order processing with parts sourcing, availability determination & claim handling
Increase Customer Satisfaction and reduce inventory costs
Capitalize on data-driven insights and make intelligent business decisions to maximize the ROI
Market with speed and precision, and convert market opportunities before they disappear
Dealer Business Management
Streamline business operations & leverage real-time data to drive enhanced sales & service processes.
Vehicle Sales Management
Deliver full visibility throughout the entire vehicle distribution chain by synchronizing supply & demand.
Customer Service, Support, and Warranty Management
Streamline & automate contract management, resource allocation, and warranty / claim processes