SAP ECC Greenfield Implementations
The highly experienced consultants from IncQ will help you to successfully implement all required SAP ECC modules and business processes according to SAP best practices and a proven delivery methodology.
International Roll-outs and Localization of Templates:
With our presence in all major Southeast Asian countries, we can help you to roll out your template to these countries and localize it to the country specific legal requirements where necessary.
Re-implementations and Upgrades
We will assist you in upgrading to the latest SAP ECC version and add new functionality where needed. In the case of a re-implementation, our consultants with 10+ years of experience will assist you and guarantee implementation according to SAP Best practices in your industry.
Healthchecks & BPR
Health Checks and Business Process Re-engineering
IncQ Consulting focuses on continuous improvement of your company’s core business processes related to Financial, Logistic and Human Capital Management areas. Your organization uses the state of the art ERP software (SAP ECC6.0), however pain points might still occur in your organization
Examples of pain points in the Finance Area
- Period-end Closing: the time it takes to close the books takes more than 3-5 working days. There can be various reasons why this process takes longer than needed.
- Budgeting & forecasting: the Budgeting & Forecasting process is a recurring tedious and manual process which takes too much time of your organization.
- Reporting: the lack of an integrated and automated reporting system results in a long and often unreliable report production process. High reliance on reporting in Microsoft Excel. Often data is extracted from SAP to excel after which data is reworked in excel. This can result in data errors and more than 1 source of truth.
- Manual and paper based finance processes potentially leading to processing errors and duplicate efforts.
- Due to inefficiencies the number of FTE’s in the Finance department is high.
Examples of pain points in the Logistics Area
- Manufacturing: unplanned asset downtime and ineffective planning.
- Sales: lack of insight in real-time customer demand, capacity, inventory and MES shop floor data as input for an optimal and feasible production plan.
- Transportation: poor visibility in carrier and logistic provider freight costs and commitments.
- Warehousing: high variability in demand leads to high inventory levels and/or obsolete stock.
- Order fill rate: incomplete orders are shipped due to delays in receiving product.
- Total Demurrage, Penalty and Charges: lack of automated customer ratings, carrier charges and freight payment processing causes administrative burden.
- Delivery performance: no visibility on order fulfillment, order tracking, backorder, and available-to-promise.
- Reporting: the lack of real-time KPI violations.
Let us help you to solve your company’s pain points and to increase your operational efficiency by reducing and eliminating waste of time and resource, reducing and avoiding unnecessary costs, and removing bottlenecks and errors in your business processes.
IncQ Consulting ECO provides the following services to achieve these goals:
- Health Checks: We analyze your current SAP system set up and usage to determine inefficiencies and potential bottlenecks in the execution of your business processes. We will perform root cause analysis and come up with recommendations as to how this can be corrected and improved.
- Business Process Re-engineering: Let us help you to optimize your end-to-end business processes and bring your organization to a higher and more efficient level.
(De) – Mergers
Mergers and Demergers
Mergers and demergers have an impact on your SAP environment. We can help you incorporate these changes in your SAP system(s).
Our support consultants facilitate permanent operations support for your organization. This support includes installation of fixes and upgrades, adjusting configuration, tuning, problem determination and resolution.