If you have just implemented SAP, you would also like to equip your internal audit team with the right skills and knowledge to perform a proper review of the new system. The skill sets required to perform a review varies with the objectives set by the Internal Audit. Our experience reveals that auditors new to the SAP environment require more basic knowledge of the SAP system and unique audit techniques employed to perform the SAP reviews. More experienced auditors who already possess SAP Audit skills, may desire to acquire new techniques to improve the audit approach towards the review. Whatever cases you may be in, we will provide you with the right skills that will get you up and running with your SAP Audit.
Setup SAP Audit Capability
We transform your objectives into reality as we develop and conduct a training program that will give you SAP Audit capability in no time. We aim to understand your requirements and develop solutions that address these requirements.
Typically, everything starts with a foundation course that is instructor-led and delivered in a classroom, with lots of presentations and real-life examples based on actual reviews that we have done in the past.
Following, is an intermediate level training that utilizes the client’s SAP environment and executes the knowledge learned from the foundation course to experience the review in a real-life situation. We help you interpret any observations noted during this exercise to enable you to focus your attention on relevant and important issues that you need in reporting these observations and formulating your recommendations.
Some organizations go to the extent of commissioning our services to lead them through an on-the-job training exercise after going through the foundation and intermediate courses. We guide you through the process of performing the reviews. While it is your responsibility to interact with the auditees, it is our duty to ensure that you do the right things when you conduct the review. Our consultants will help you through the audit programs and procedures that you will execute, assist you with the SAP TCodes that you will utilize, and direct you to the right audit evidence that you need to gather for purposes of your documentation. We will also help you organize the working papers that you need to support the review conducted.
Use of Automated Tools in Conducting SAP Reviews
For the more advanced and technically inclined SAP Auditor, we help you develop your own tools to automate some of the audit procedures and techniques that you employ in your reviews. This training program allows you to learn the techniques required to identify the internal SAP Tables used to perform an automated analysis. As in any automated tool, the knowledge learned in this training program enables the auditor to develop tools that will reduce the time taken to perform reviews by half or more in certain circumstances.
Basic and Advanced SAP Audit Training
Every organization requires a periodic review of its SAP system. As a consequence, the internal auditor has the burden of conducting the review of this complex environment. Being complex as it is, the skills required to conduct a meaningful review of a SAP system are hard to find. Oftentimes, the auditor learns the skills on-the-job based on knowledge passed on from auditor to auditor over time. But wouldn’t it be nice to have a formal training program that is tailored to your organization’s needs that guides Internal Audit to learn the required SAP Audit skills in the shortest time possible. Our SAP Audit Training Services aim to give you the confidence to get your SAP Audit capability jumpstarted. Learn the skills that will earn you the respect of the entire IT Organization particularly of the SAP team. See actual documentation of reviews created by the experts and learn from their experiences. Most importantly, learn the concepts that will allow you to get started towards performing your first review of SAP using a different but practical approach.
Audit Information System
The Audit Information System (AIS) is a reporting tool available in certain versions of SAP to allow the auditors to easily retrieve information they need to carry out an analysis of security and controls within the system. Our consultants have utilized this reporting tool in many of the reviews that we have conducted. We then leveraged on these experiences to come up with a classroom-training program that utilizes AIS to gather the information, reports, and other audit evidences that you require.
Enterprise Core Operations (ECO) – Innovation by E-Learning
PROACTIVELY MANAGING YOUR PEOPLE
High employee turn-over and the replacement of key-users can result in the inefficient use of processes and systems. Users are getting more and more alienated from IT systems and their acceptance drops. As your mission realization is directly linked to its people and their capability to meet the current and future business challenges, companies are more and more aware that the company success requires investment
in people development and that people have the right skills to do their jobs and meet business needs. An E-Learning environment, which facilitates development of skills and ways of working, is an important visualization tool to building this capability.
IncQ Consulting E-Learning approach is designed to introduce a learning environment that enables individuals and businesses to build the capabilities essential for a winning performance. SAP elements and tools have been identified and linked together as part of standardized “Best-practice” E-Learning solutions, by providing the means for individuals to assess their competences and identify meaningful actions for ongoing development. Line managers and HCM professionals have key roles to play in supporting this process and consequently assisting people to develop their full potential.
Effective E-Learning covers:
E-Learning effectiveness can be measured and controlled by:
- The ability to show users the bigger picture by showing end-to-end processes
- User (learner) and process driven
- Content available when required, free and during working hours
- Easy to navigate
- Managed by the business
- Aligned with SAP function model in detail, incl. roles & responsibilities
- Multilingual user-interface and multilingual content
E-Learning, as part of an overall SAP ERP HCM Talent Management visualization tool, is comprised of a set of integrated organizational processes designed to attract, manage, develop, motivate and retain key people:
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment Management
- Individual Performance Management
- Career & Succession Management
- Learning Management
- Compensation Management
This is not about the technology replacing your existing processes or picking the right person for the position. It is about using technology to augment and enhance these processes, to drive continuous improvement whilst reaping the benefits of automation and real-time access to relevant and accurate information in the right format to attract and retain the top-tier employees for the organization.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR ENTERPISE CORE OPERATIONS JOURNEY
- Focus on E-Learning management components
- Reduced talent shortages by limiting employee turn-over
- Business functional decomposition with supporting E-Learning processes
- Increase reach to more learners
- Easy adopt organizational & processes changes
- E-Learning effectiveness measured and controlled
- Continuous improvement enhanced by automated monitoring
- Usage of certification processing E-Learning credits
- Reduce travel and delivery costs
- Integrating learning with performance planning
- Easy to build and deploy courseware
- Automate training processes and administration
- Central coordinated learning hub
- Centrally manage ELearning content for greater consistency and less redundancy
- Single program consisting of an integrated talent management platform
- Comprehensively understand your business, requirements and objectives
- Improving the key company principles and enable its evolution
- Synchronization with the organization’s HCM activities
- Partnering the business to facilitate constant knowledge improvements
- Translating business vision and strategy into an effective E-Learning solution
- Simple and intelligent ELearning self-service and assessments solutions
- Facilitate “Managed by the business” via training and change management
- Comprehensive E-Learning implementation
- Adjust “Best-practice” ELearning content
- Facilitates and include Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) facilities
- Developing interfaces with existing source systems